Friday, April 25, 2014

A homeless person mowed my lawn

For those of you who thought I was being coldhearted about the panhandler at the gas station, wanted to let you know I was not actually meeting Crow about four people. Today a gentleman who was clearly homeless came to my door. He asked if he could not along for a few dollars.  I said of course since I actually have cash money on me right now, something that is rare.  If I had clothes that fit him I would have given him some new clothes as well.  He also could've used a bath but I didn't go so far as to invite him into the house.  What impressed me about him was not that he knocked on my door and asked for anything except for work.  


Alice Yovich MA, MT-BC, LMT

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...