Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A problem with relationships

Kevin's sermon today. 

Matthew 7:12-The golden rule 
Matthew 7:7-12 sums up the law of the prophets 

Treat others the way you want others to treat you. We all fall short but this is the ultimate calling. It demonstrates our relationship with God if we treat others the way we want them to treat us. 

Matthew 23:22

Exodus 22:21 do not wrong a stranger or oppress him. For you were strangers in the land of Egypt. 


We have to look past the things people have done in their past. The last thing we want is for people to remind me of all the stupid things I've done in my past. It doesn't mean that we don't rebuke in the name of God but that should wait till we have all the info before we assume we know their hearts. 


Romans 8:7-8. 


No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...