Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Liberty versus Olympus

So far Liberty is losing the battle. The other day I was riding him and he shied at nothing and I fell off. I'm so tired of falling off that horse. I don't fear falling off of him b/c I have never been hurt and I don't worry about it happening either...maybe that's why it happens so often. I may need to start actually thinking about the possibility that I will fall off. When Liberty is on, he's on. But when he's squirrely...watch out. 

Olympus is scared of everything, but he stops, hesitates, looks and we negotiate.  I will see how this relationship develops, but right now, I'll take Oly over Liberty in the trustworthiness department.

However, Liberty loves to swim and play in the water and Oly so far hasn't decided that the water is a good place. I figure I'll save that for a hot summer day and a safe watering hole.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...