Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Feeling guilty

I wish I could let go of feeling guilty or bad when I can't spend every moment with my husband.  He doesn't expect it. He knows I Have work to do, hobbies I like and that since I work full time I can't do stuff during the day like he does.  I think part of it is that I want to be with him b/c I just like being with him. But I am so far behind on the class I'm taking.  Then I get like today where I get up early to do my work and have so many interruptions and can't concentrate. It's almost time to leave for work now and I haven't accomplished much of anything :-(  He loves TV and I love quiet. I used to be able to multi task and watch tv and read at the same time, but that seems to have evaporated with age.  I have no reason to feel guilty because I know I have his full support.  It's just hard.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...