Saturday, November 3, 2007

Search for the next Equestrian Star

We've been watching the Search for the Next Equestrian Star at our house. I am watching the third episode and we've been enjoying it a lot at our house. It really makes me long for my dressage days when I was riding dressage. I was so sensitive at that point of my riding "career" that I couldn't hack the toughness of dressage instruction. I'm thinking that I would really like to have some real dressage lessons now. I know that I don't have the right horse, I weigh too much and that I don't have the right experience, but I watch those riders ride those horses and I think how much I would love to be that good and teach that well.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...