Friday, March 26, 2010

Turning off TV part 2

I did downgrade our cable package today. I took us from 200 channels to the family package with only 55 channels. So, now we will have less things to record or flip through...That will automatically reduce our television watching. Plus this way I will be spending only half on cable.

We've done school work today and Maggie has been watching the last Hannah Montana during our lunch. We're going to leave in a few and go pick up Jena to spend the night. I'm going to take them to the barn for awhile...buy feed...ride maybe. I have a client at 6pm and will take them to the Y to swim at 5pm. Then I will see my client and pick up the girls...trying to keep them busy.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...