Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exercise and diet

Today I begin a 2 week dessert fast. No sweets other than all natural. No cakes, cookies,etc. Especially no ice cream. I get back to food journally. I already returned to my Maya, Wii fitness coach work out this moring. I started with a flexibility workou because I was sore from the pole canyon ride this weekend. I will continue to alternate between Maya, Wii fit and the gym. I will also start weight lifting.

I weighed when I came home last night. I guess Alanna's cooking put on some punds. Or it's water weight. I often gain on a trip but this is ridiculous. I am almost 8 punds up from last Friday. I don't see how that is possible.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...