Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life is crazy

Blogging has been kept to a minimum of late. I started a new job with hospice in Fort Worth. I'm also still seeing my DSSW patient. Life is been kind of crazy.

I love my new job! At the moment, I'm in Denton, what are you still live when I was in grad school. I just dropped off my old house, and unfortunately it's a bit run down with the years. Today I supervise my first music therapy student ever. I hope that I do a good job.

Because I have been so busy, I am dictating using Dragon dictation. I'm trying to transfer you to make sure I haven't made any strange errors, but sometimes the programs that strange thing. So if one doesn't make sense, take into account the iPhone's interpretation of my voice.

Today will be crazy, I have many people to see in Denton Louisville in flower mound before the end of the day. I hope I'm able to get everything done. I'm looking forward to an exciting few weeks while I fill in for friend you taking some time off.

This weekend maybe I will travel to Oklahoma Talay call Blackwell. It can be a crazy day tomorrow, with me working all day and in meetings from Decatur at about six o'clock tomorrow evening. We won't arrive in Stillwater until about midnight. But it's worth it! Maggie and only four point 5 1st Pl. but I would give her the opportunity to try.


Alice Yovich
Sent from my iPhone
so be excuse and be amused by typing errors.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...