Sunday, November 27, 2011

Little dog lost

Well we have lost our sweet stray dog the same way we found him. The door blew open today and he ran out with the other dogs. Peter didn't realize that he had gone or that the door was open. Bonnie and Frankie came straight back or rather he found them down the street but no sign of Baby Thor. I am heartbroken. I had planned to take him to have him read for a possible microchip tomorrow and had looked forward to putting him back with his family. Or I'd looked forward to just letting him stay if I couldn't find the owner. But the thought of him on the streets in the cold is distressing to me. He was such a sweetie. We all liked him. I just have to pray he found his way back home but I'm sure going to miss his sweet puppy breath.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...