Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally a workout

I actually made it outside yesterday evening to do the first couch to 5k run. It was much easier than when I did it last summer. Maybe I didn't lose so much condition. Today I need to take the dogs for a walk but I also hope to make cycle class tonight. I was going to the gym last night but it was packed with all the new year's resolution members. I hope it doesn't stay this full. I think I've got a little plantar fasciitis. My left heel has been sore.

Peter is sick again. I'm sequestered in the bed room trying to avoid his germs. He has taken over that space. I'm getting a lot done not watching tv.

Maggie's wrist not broken and feeling better.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...