Friday, July 13, 2018

The wonder of Joe Bob

This time yesterday I was pretty sure that Joe Bob was going to die. I'm happy to report that today, except for a cough he is doing great. He is on soup for the foreseeable future and I'm not sure when he will be able to join the herd, but it will be at least one week if not more. We don't know yet if it will damage his ability to perform in the distance venue yet, but we honestly just don't care.

I have begun to write more of these blog posts because it seems like if people take the time to read them, their comments are more mature and less shoot from the hip. I have also been thinking of starting a video blog, but wonder if anyone would be interested or why I should/could do that.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...