Sunday, January 20, 2019

My apologies 

"So if you are offering your gift on the altar, and there you remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift."

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:23-24‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/72/mat.5.23-24.hcsb

I made a huge mistake last summer when I spoke badly if someone who I had called friend. I was hurt and I was angry and I should not have aired my dirty laundry in public. I did it because I felt angry and hurt and couldn’t get them to engage with me to resolve the problem but I was 100% wrong. I have made overtures to fix it but I’m not sure it can or will be fixed. I do repent my behavior and vow to not behave this way in the future. Christ calls me to not go behind the backs of others and I need to always remember that. 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...