Friday, March 11, 2011

My temperature is rising

Grrr. Day two of being sick with a fever and feeling crummy. I can't sleep because I either start coughing or have to use the bathroom because of all the fluids I'm drinking. Furthermore I get hungry but when I eat my stomach gets upset. My brain is muddled and I sit in my chair watching tv, bored out of my gourd but not feeling like doing anything. I have surfed the web, played words with friends and sat on Facebook. I have done the dishes and made a pot of soup for supper. I tried to lay on the sofa but I discover that I really am not comfy on the couch. But I can't sleep in the chair. I'm whiny because I have things to do and don't feel like doing any of it.

I see that iPad 2 is out today. I hope I can find a used older iPad now though I notice that ipad2 is the same price new. I could adopt Olympus with the money but an iPad is cheaper to feed.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...