Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The worst day

This is a rant most likely you will read it and wonder what the big deal is i find myself thinking the same thing I dont know why today is worse than another day it just is I have just been having the worst day. My ipad calendar got stuck and froze. And I had clients to see and outlook had hijacked the calendar and I didn't know who I was supposed to see. It was a real mess. I finally had to delete and reinstall the calendar. Then I was late. Then the program I do documentation with stopped working (not my fault) so I didn't get to see my clients nor did I do documentation. Then there were admissions so I have to do their assessments before I leave town on Friday. Then there was the fact that I didn't sleep well last night. And maggie is home so I couldn't even have my meltdown in private. And she lost her literature book and her test (found the test). This all put me into a state of total tears and crying. My work of the last 6 weeks has caught up with me in a big way. I love the job and the money I'm earning. I want to keep this job forever. But to do so I have to do double duty four more weeks and I'm just tired.

So then I calmed down and we left the house to go feed. Then I realized I had to go to the bank and then I realized I was out of gas. Then I realized I didn't have time to go to feed and that I was now late for maggie to get to school and me to my hair appointment (only fun thing in my day) I'm feeling alone and stressed out.

So now I'm getting my hair done but I just keep crying and crying today. I can't turn off the faucet and it's embarrassing which makes me cry even harder. Just typing all this out makes me cry more.

I have patients to see after this. I have paperwork to do. I have to complete my ceu's ASAP or I won't have a certification. I'm still supposed to leave town Friday though I have taken steps to save myself from that. I want to go be with my friends and ride my horse. I just don't know how I'll get it all done.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I hope life gets better.
Ann

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...