Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hanging in There

Well life has sure taken a turn this week. Two weeks ago we were planning on having raising the bar at cbar stables and today we are all sitting at home, not completely sure that we are carrying on right. I haven't been sure if I should see clients or if I should stay home or not. Some of my clients have cancelled and I cancelled on others. I know that everyone thinks they are healthy so it's hard to know if I we are healthy or if we really should stay apart. I love to be home, but having to stay home feels weird. I keep second guessing myself on what I should be doing.

I'm trying to get my home business going more while I'm stuck here at home. I have a plan and I have been trying to work it but dang sales are slow...most people are nervous to buy or commit right now and I can't say that I blame them.

So I am doing a bunch of online training for network marketing, I'm doing cmte classes and I'm doing my thai yoga and doula class. I'm now getting a telehealth business set up. I have set up a professional website and blog.

I launch my new office in Gatesville on April 1, so hopefully I'll be filling in the gap in the mean time.

I hope that I am going to get back to blogging more. but, it's time for a webinar, so I'm going to fly.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...