Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Horses in the time of Covid-10

So the title was kind of a play on the book (which I haven't read) Love in the time of Cholera.  Ok, that is all I have...

Sorry, I just turned on Fox news and they are saying they want to get the economy back to running and I'm wondering how that will work. I'm wondering how I can do massage by telehealth or if it's even possible. I'm wondering if I can do video to help people massage the folks around them and I wonder if I'm allowed to charge for that? I had been wanting to do a music therapy conferencing over the internet for birth music and bereavement music therapy, but I did not have a platform in place. I don't know how to do it now with no one working consistently or feeling like they have money. We already know that DSSW won't let us count telehealth toward our work hours which really stinks.

So...I have horses who need training and working and today FINALLY it's warm and sunny. I spent an hour outside today doing horse chores and another hour getting stormy mud free and doctoring an old wound that has already started to heal over.  She is so good. I can hardly wait till she is my company for riding I just wish she was gaited. We worked in a bosal just getting her to turn her head and not back up when pressure was on her face. I also did the same in a bit. She is so bright and after she got it both directions a few time I stopped.

I really want to work Voodoo today later, but right now she and Joe bob ran out with the herd. I'll try to get her back in this evening.

Is anyone else having trouble remember what day it is?

I know I had more to write when I was walking around outside, but now that I'm in here listening to Fox news all my thoughts have gone out the window...More later.

Please subscribe to my work blog at aliceperryman.com and please talk to me about my awesome weight loss products b/c sales is all I have right now.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...