Friday, December 26, 2008

Day after Christmas

I got to sleep late again today. That was so nice! I will have to cut it out next week though. I have so much to do while we're not working. I have stuff to clean and I want to not be whipped when I have to go back to work.

I am oddly not missing work...well, I would miss the money, but I'm not missing going out each day. I'm trying to change my Monday schedule b/c Shawn's schedule has changed and there isn't anyone to get Maggie each Monday afternoon. I would like to still do an afternoon group, but if I went in later and did an early afternoon group I could still pick up Maggie from school and they would have the group. My work is so opposed to change though...I'm not sure I can talk them into it. Of course, picking up my daughter is so much more important than 4 hours at the nursing home. Yes, I could probably find someone to pick her up, take her to the Y, etc. And, if I have to, I will, but I'm a little frustrated by the lack of communication when I have made such an important request. Oh well, it's the holidays, so I guess no one checks their emails.

Maggie and I are going to see Marley and Me in a little while, and we hope to go ride this afternoon if it's not raining. Then I will hope to come home this evening and finish sewing Peter's chef's pants.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...