Thursday, April 16, 2009

End of a Busy week

I finally got my ride post finished for 2 weeks ago the middle of this week. Then I posted a short note about Bonnie. I still have no good photos of her. I need to take some.

I had an exciting conversation with someone today in Austin. I can't say much more about it right now, but there is an innovation happening in music therapy that I'm going to learn more about a week from Monday. It should be an educational visit and hopefully I will have something to take forward with me in the future.

Fiera's face is infected where she cut it on the trailer last week. The staples have pulled out. I now have antibiotics for her face and I need to keep it clean and keep Dynamite wound balm on it. I hate that she's done this to her face.

Tomorrow Peter's parents are here and then Saturday Maggie and I are going to Scarborough Faire. Should be a fun weekend. I hope to get a ride in on Sunday too.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...