Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exercise Week 6 Day 1

This week marks the beginning of my 2nd full month on the Never Say Diet plan. I measured today and I have lost a half inch from my bust and waist and thighs. I have lost an inch off my chest, below my bust, and I have gained a half inch in my arms (more muscle) I stayed the same in my hips. Today I'm supposed to start tracking all the food I eat, but not really making a ton of changes yet. I'm supposed to identify trigger foods as well. I'm also supposed to begin weight training 2-3 times per week. I have my balance ball and plan to do some weights in a little while and watch TV. I walked with the dogs this am. I shorted myself a little so I need to do a 30 minute Wii walk in a bit. I have gained .8 pounds in the last month. I'm trying not to care, but it's hard.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...