Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Post Ride Update

I'm so tired I can't hardly even think.  The ride is over and I think it went well.  In spite of spending all summer marking and remarking trails, we had last minute issues with our maps (Annette lost not one but two computers last week and along with it pretty maps). Some cows ate some of our ribbons and mother nature knocked down a few trees. I think there will always be a share of natural disaster (for lack of a better phrase) on those trails.  Hopefully when we do it next year (and there will be a next year) we can spend all year keep up with it so we will be even more on top of it than this year. I have already started thinking about judges...

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...