Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tough love

 I am faced with the decision that will require behavior outside of my normal. As a rule, I try very hard to get along with everyone and be nonconfrontational. However someone in my life be a confrontation or rather, and intervention.    If you think this post is about you, LOL, I guarantee it is not. This is more of a collection of things  on which I may need to take action.  I really try to live by the idea of live and let live. I don't know what it is like to walk  in someone else's shoes.  Since I don't like people being judge mental of me I try very hard not to also be judge mental in return. However, when did you decide that someone has crossed the line and needs to have an intervention? And how do you have that intervention when you know they're not going to listen to you anyway?  Do you go ahead and them and say what needs to be said or do you let it go and just keep an eye on the situation hoping that no one gets hurt? 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...