Sunday, May 20, 2018

Clarity

You know how sometimes you go through life be bopping along feeling like you are in the right path. You feel like you know where the Lord wants you to go and you're so happy that you feel almost silly with glee. For me, those are the times the rug seems to be yanked out from under me. I have always wondered if this happened because I had too much pride or got too cocky. Or if it happens because God wants me to go another direction and has to really get my attention but knocking me over. I still don't know the answer. I just know that it's in these minutes I feel heart sick and sad about events that transpire. I have also been questioning why people don't follow me when I lead. And why other people seem to thinking taking over is an acceptable solution when they aren't getting their way but have no actual authority. And none of this can ever be simple or easy because the person I need to lean on the most needs to be impartial. 

So I pray for clarity. I want to do what God wants me to do. No one said this would be easy. 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...