Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Return of Frankie

I never thought I'd really think about Frankie again. I thought he was long and gone. I figured when he went to the pound last winter that he hadn't been adopted and that was the end...only, the last few weeks I have been having dreams about Frankie. I dreamed he was looking for me. I dreamed he was in the backyard with a fence full of holes and he didn't run away. I dreamed that he was Lacie but then he turned into Frankie. I dreamed that he was sitting at my feet.

I found out today that he wasn't put down. I found he had been adopted and then given away and then ran away and is back in the shelter. Tomorrow I will go back and get him out of the shelter and bring him home again. My only fear is that he will be put down before I get there tomorrow afternoon.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it work with Frankie back home, but I confess I have really missed him.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...