Monday, June 14, 2010

I am a Work Out Loser

I was poised to get up early this am when Peter started getting up early to carpool. Maggie was on board too...but I just couldn't get out of bed. Of course, this might have something to do with the fact that my normal inclination  is to go to bed by 10:30, but because I waited up for Peter (who promised me that he was on his way to bed repeatedly) I didn't get to bed until midnight. I just can't do 6:30 hours of sleep...and he can't do 8 full hours of sleep. I suppose there is always tomorrow...and I will just have to start going to bed when I want to and not worry about whether or not he is coming to bed.

My brother, his wife and kids were out yesterday and we had a great time. We took the grill to the horse pasture, grilled out, rode horses and just hung out. It was very pleasant. I was sad we only had a few hours together.

My mom also came to visit on Saturday night. She came over and we went to dinner and I showed her the work I had done on my house. Maggie played the tune on the piano that she has been learning for her piano lessons. 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...