Thursday, June 3, 2010

Isabelle

Yesterday I acquired this lovely lady. Her name is Isabelle and she's an unregistered paint horse.  She belonged to a guy I met last month when he acquired her from city hall after her constant attempts to escape her previous home.  I agreed to board her for him.  He is a nice fellow and has a good heart, but discovered that he just doesn't have time to keep a horse. So, when he offered her to me, I took him up on it.  I don't know what our long term plans are, but she's a super easy keeper. I have to pay the same amount whether she lives there or not, so for now, I figure what the heck. 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...