Sunday, January 30, 2011

Annoying weight gain

Since I have mad an effort to lose weight (most of January) I have gained 3 pounds. I'm working very hard to accurately report food intake and exercise outgo. I have gained 3 pounds. Today I was up another 2 pounds though I suspect it is water weight gain due to fast food eaten yesterday. I even changed myself from lightly active to sedentary to give myself fewer calories to work with. My calories are now 1540 base and I am doing something to exercise every day. I don't always make great choices but I am working to stay under every day. I am very annoyed. Seems like I only lose when I do a drastic diet.

Alice Yovich
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...