Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A hard decision

Well, I have had to make the really hard decision to postpone going to Houston to work on trails until Saturday.  There is not way for to leave before then as the temps won't be over freezing till Friday...and then we are expecting snow and Houston expecting ice, so not a pretty picture. This way, maggie and I will get up very early on Saturday and hopefully leave home by 6am.  This will get us to Houston by 11 or 12 at the latest. It's not what I want to do and it's interfering with my fun.  Darn weather! I know i will have time to do everything I need to do, but I'm still so annoyed.

Today I didn't have to go to the field and check on the horses as my friend, Laura Kiser, volunteered to check on everyone when she went out to a meeting. I feel so blessed!

No comments: