Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back from Vacation

I had really planned to write a post about my trip, the two NATRC rides, visiting my mom, etc., but as I sit here, in a quiet, half dark room, I find I am too sleepy to write much tonight.  I am wishing that i had days off without travel to just do stuff at home. I could stand to have some completely independent days here at the house to do whatever I like...from housework to sewing...but it's going to be awhile before that happens. Then I get to thinking about the fall and the school year when Maggie will be living at her dad's and I realize I'm going to have more time to do all those things than I really want and it makes me sad.

it was a good trip, the ride was hard (I hope to write a story about the whole thing soon) and I didn't get the first or second out of state I was looking for.  I'm supposed to go to Kansas to a ride in about 10 days, but Liberty and Dixie seem kind of tired and burned out so I have to rethink it. Missouri was a lot harder to ride in than Texas.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...