I forgot to tell about the other tree...nothing exciting. When the guy came to cut down the big tree from our roof, we asked him to take down another dead tree that would eventually cause us problems. I was amazed how high in the tree he had to climb. It was pretty scary that we ever thought about taking that tree down ourselves.
I suspect these trees are just getting old and dying and then they fall down.
One woman's journey through life as she juggles career, family and horses...but mostly it's about the horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resuming my blog
I used to write in here all the time. I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...
-
I did downgrade our cable package today. I took us from 200 channels to the family package with only 55 channels. So, now we will have les...
-
I got up early to eat breakfast with a friend and let Fiera out of jail. I was closeby so I figured I'd give her a couple hours to check...
-
I am working on my schedule for the new school year and I find that I am not happy with the way it is turning out. I have taken on some ext...
No comments:
Post a Comment