Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nervous about a meeting

Why is it when you hear the words from your supervisor: I want to meet with you, it's enought to send you over the nervous edge? As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong, but now I worry. And I will keep worrying until I get the meeting overwith. It could be something as simple as making December and January scheduling plans. I just wonder why that can't tell you about that part when they schedule the meeting?

I rode with Betsy and Maggie yesterday. We had such a great time. We did 15 miles in 3 hours. The weather was nice, company good, and the horses paced well together. It was awesome.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...