Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Explanations

I have had some folks ask me about our change in Thanksgiving Plans this year. Last year we went to the Texas Renaissance Faire and it was so much fun. We made plans to go this year with our friend Alexa, but it turned out that none of us could afford to go. Our flu in October set us pack one thousand dollars in lost pay for me...so no faire. It was good to stay home. We felt bad b/c Peter's mom and dad wanted us to come to Eureka Springs and my sister in Law asked us to come to Springfield. So, I let everyone down, but we are so happy to be home and resting on this holiday!

Poor Frankie is having a terrible scratching fit today. I'm going to get him a cone so he can't keep itchy and chewing on himself. Poor guy!

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...