Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feeling Crafty

This time of year I always feeling like sewing and cross stitching. Partly it's for Christmas but partly, I just get in the mood to catch up on my TV. I am currently watching Castle and cross stitching. I have a few sewing projects up my sleeve but I wasn't in the mood to work on it. Mostly I get stuck in one project and have trouble changing gears. Of course, I only have 3 free weeks of Peter being busy so I will have to get organized and use my time wisely. I have a few ideas about Maggie's gifts too and since she's not here, I should be sewing for her too. However this year I am lucky enough to have a separate sewing room. That will come in handy!

This week I lost 1.5 pounds. Trying to get on the wagon for next week by eating right this weekend!

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...