Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quiet week

With Peter gone and Maggie at her dad's I have had a quiet week. I spent a good part of yesterday and today designing a logo ride. I'm going to put it on prizes and on tshirts. I have cut out the pattern for the prize, but then I fell over the baby gate by the laundry room and now have bruised knees and hands. I hurt so bad when I fell that I thought I was going to cry.

So, I have been watching Dark Shadows...never have seen this show and thought it would be fun. I tried some netflix on demand, but that requires giving up my computer and I wanted to sit here and surf once I hurt my knees.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go having dinner with a friend. I haven't seen this friend in ages and i'm looking forward to seeing her.

Tomorrow I have a few clients in the afternoon and have to take Peter's car to the shop to be fixed. I will try to clean house too before I pick him up at the airport on Friday.

My 50 is off for now. I haven't ridden much for the last 2 months and I'm short on cash, so it seemed better just to do it another time when I have more time and money. I hope the weather dries up enough that we can ride either Saturday or Sunday, maybe even Monday. It's time to hit the trails again!

I have a lead on a trailer upgrade that I would love to be able to take part in, but I have to sell my trailer to do it. If anyone is looking for a trailer let me know...I have a four horse straight load with a tack compartment.

I fed this morning and saw the ponies. They all seemed pretty happy, though it has become pretty obvious to me that Liberty will soon be deferring to Fiera. I hate to see that...but he lets her eat his food. Heck she can eat anyone's food except for Joe and she's working on doing that too. It's so funny to watch. She doesn't kick anyone off their bucket...she just "shares" and they let her. Today she was trotting across the pasture and it was so beautiful. Two more years till riding. IT's going to be a long wait.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...