Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boot camp

This morning I decided to conquer boot camp. I think, perhaps, it conquered me. I actually did pretty well and found that I enjoyed it. I put the Wednesday night class on my calendar so I can go again and I hope to take Maggie. I may not make it because Maggie and I tend to ride Wednesday nights. But if it's on my calendar I have half a chance of making it. Especially it's hot outside.

This morning i got up and made Peter and myself breakfast. He picked up Maggie from her friends while I was working out. Then I made us all lunch and we have cleaned house. Now Maggie and I are watching the tv show "v" from last season. When it cools we will go to ride. In the meantime I'm enjoying some downtime.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...