Monday, July 4, 2011

Running

Today I finished week 2 of couch to 5K.  Next week is a big jump. I go from running 90 seconds and off for 2 minutes to doing that 2 times and then doing 3 minutes on with a 3 minute recovery. I hope that I can keep my pace slow and do it, but I'm concerned I'm not ready. I will do that on Thursday.  Tomorrow, I will be swimming, Wednesday biking. Hopefully I can do it! 

So, I weighed today...and I'm four pounds higher than last week, which makes no sense. My eating has even been good.  I measured myself and some of my measurements are actually higher than the last time. Geesh, I can't seem to get a break. I like doing Weight Watchers because I like knowing how my food is affecting me in relationship to my exercise and I like having the points to see if I'm giving myself too many treats. However, it's really frustrating to have the scales go nowhere in spite of my efforts since April. It may be that I have to not use my weekly points and I may need to cut my carbs a bit more. I have been trying to keep the sugar at bay and I have been eating balanced meals of a protein, veggie and healthy carb each week.  it just doesn't seem to always get me anywhere.

However, I'm not going to quit. I'm going to keep working out, more weights, more time in the pool and more time on the bike. Something is bound to move eventually. If not...then I'll be the fittest fat woman in America.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...