Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ugh, reading for the weekend

Today has not been a good day at all! I was supposed to have breakfast with a friend who canceled.  It is not unusual for her to cancel, but I had hoped she would not.  Then we got the dog groomed and I ran errands. I was supposed to have a guitar lesson and see clients this afternoon, but my 24 hours are evidently not up on my bug yet.  I'm still rumbling in my tummy, and staying close to home. I think I feel the end of it on the horizon. I'd better be at the end because I want to go to Parrie Haynes and will be very upset if we don't get to go for some reason.

Today I helped someone try to pick out a horse from Bluebonnet, but we currently don't have what he is looking for and that made me sad. I thought it would be cool to help someone adopt. 

The upside of no work is we are packed and ready to go to parrie haynes.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...