Saturday, June 23, 2007

Busy week, Hot Saturday, Last stargate

I haven't had much time to post this week, but we're watching TV and I thought it would be nice to write something.

I took Cat yesterday for a pedicure b/c it was her birthday. That was nice. Peter then took me out to dinner to the fondue restaurant. We hadn't done that in a few years and it was great. I ate way too much! So much so, I guess, that when I weighed today the scales said I had gained about 40 pounds. Obviously, this is not true, since I had a 3 pound weight loss on Wednesday when I weighed in.

I taught riding camp today. I had four kids and 2 were great and two were a little young. It went well though and I will earn some good money this w/e. I have to go do it again tomorrow. I confess it makes a bit for a long day.

We watched the last Stargate Sg-1 tonight and it was a terrible episode. I was so bummed b/c I wanted to see a great finale, but no such luck.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...