Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Six Flags

we got a fantastic deal on some season passes to six flags this year. One of my riding students went with her band and they were given the opportunity to upgrade to a season pass for $35. They gave them too many vouchers so we got season passes for $35 each. That's a deal...We added a parking pass for $50, but we're in. So, tonight was a stellar night at six flags. Peter rode the first ride and it was the tea cups. It made him a little nauseous and the rest of the night he was just miserable. Poor guy. He doens't really like Six Flags. It's really more something Maggie and I like. She's finally tall enough to ride everything. She's over 54 inches...I think she grew it all in the last 3 months.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...