Sunday, September 2, 2007

Big Changes ahead

Let me start this blog by saying that my husband is a really good guy. I love him dearly, but I also really like who he is. He takes care of Maggie and me and he provides for us, so much of what I'm going to right will be selfish and totally from my point of view, but here goes.

He's wanting to make some changes in our lives that I'm not quite prepared for. I can't go into any details, which is even more stressful trying to figure out what to blog and what not to blog. They are changes that could be, on the surface good changes, but they might not be. It could be something that backfires. I just don't want to do it and I can't quite convince him that there might be something better around the corner if we just wait. I have as many good reasons for not wanting the change as he does for wanting it. I'm working now, and I'm enjoying earning some of the money and I really, really want to help dig us out of debt. I'm not convinced that what he wants to do is going to help us with that. He's really convinced that it's a really good thing. I've been trying to talk myself into it, but so far, the knot in my stomach is not going away. We are at an impasse. We're not fighting, but we're not really finding common ground either. I'm not sure how it will all turn out. I keep praying that God will show us the right and true path so that we can make the best decision for everyone.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...