Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Day After New Years (published late)

Today is finally a quiet day. Dad and Shirley are leaving sometime this morning to go home, or at least go to Eric's, and we are sitting here in our office doing separate activities. Maggie is gone with Shawn through Saturday and they are going to visit his mother. I had intended to see clients today, but none of the ones I called and/or emailed to see have gotten back to me, so it looks like I'm pretty off the hook. I have one that I'll go see on my way to the barn, or perhaps two if the scheduling works out, but for now, I'm just enjoying being on vacation.

It was so great to see my dad this past week. I haven't spent that much time with him in years and it was great just to be in his company for several days in a row.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...