Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Cotton Bowl

The cotton Bowl was great. Mizzou won which made my dad happy. We had a great visit, but I can't write much now. It was good to see him for that many days in a row. Peter had more fun at the football game than I expected him to have. We're already making plans to take a long weekend and go to a game with Dad next fall if we can find one we agree on. I've invited Dad and Shirley to come down for the Baylor/Mizzou game if they'd like. Not sure they will, but it does seem like fun. Maggie didn't really like the game so much, but she did ask a lot of questions for the first half and stayed interested till she got tired. It was her first game and it was a long, long day.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...