Monday, February 11, 2008

A Gift From God

Yesterday was a crummy day all the way around (see yesterday blog where I whined about my glorious, but mundane existence on a pretty Sunday) Today I woke up and I could tell I felt better than yesterday. I'm sure now and was sure all along, that it was just hormones, but yesterday I was just so sad that I couldn't go and play with my friends. I felt like such a brat, but I guess I"m only human. Usually I cancel my responsibilties when I feel that blah and maybe I should have yesterday, but I pushed through, ended up happy and no one suffered too much for it!

Today I was pleasantly surprised by a phone call from someone I don't know really well, but would like to know better. WE talked horses and riding and just whatever for the longest and it was so wonderful. It made for a nice contrast to yesterday. IT was a real gift from God!

Same friend requested new photos of ponies, so I will put them up and change out the old ones. Hopefully I can get some video up too. I had a great little video on my phone the other day and it had an error and wouldn't upload.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...