Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Moment Alone

I'm home for just a few minutes alone today. It's been a weird Sunday. Peter was grouchy this am. He claims he had too much sleep. Maggie and I offered to take off and go to the barn, but he didn't really want us gone either so we've been home watching Tv. I worked on Jackie's webpage. It's www.newgroundfarms.com. It's not professional by any means, but I have begun to change up the photos as she has so many old fuzzy photos and I did some work on it. I hate her website maker though as I have to fake it through all the html and I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I have been working on paperwork as well and just generally feeling restless...like I wasted a perfectly beautiful day doing nothing. I have some more notes to write and I have sewing to do, for which I can not become motivated. I have cleared off the table to do it half a dozen times and then backed away. Maybe tonight after we all are tired of TV?

Peter and Maggie have gone to get Maggie's water in her fish tank tested. All but one fish is dead and they want to know why and get her some new fish. I turned off the Tv and it's so wonderfully quiet!

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...