Monday, January 19, 2009

I should be riding

Today I finally had time to ride. The sun is out and I should be dying to ride. Instead, I sit here watching Maggie and Kelsea ride and I just don't have the energy. I didn't sleep well, got up early. The wind is blowing is it's chilly in spite of the warm sun. I just wish I were home reading a book. I did do ground work and Maggie is having a fun time with her friends and her friend's cousins, but I am feeling introverted and unmotivated. If I had brought my book, I would be happy. I have turned Otto out with Liberty and he's happily grazing. I need to go to the store. At some point I will drag them off and head home, but I am so happy that Maggie has a friend who really wants to ride that I am ok with sitting awhile.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...