Friday, September 25, 2009

Medifast day 3.5

Today went really smoothly. I only drank 3 of my 5 shakes during the day. I never had that empty grumbling feeling that I have been getting, so that's pretty good. I'm sure with it only be 7pm, I will probably drink at least one more shake tonight, but I won't if I don't get hungry. I often don't eat after supper. I had a huge reality check today when I realized how much food I could eat and not eat that many calories if I just chose the right food. Of course, I suspect the right foods will get boring at some point. Today I had a chicken breast and zucchini and swiss chard all sauteed in 1 tsp of olive oil plus garlic cloves. I have already lost 2 pounds according to my home scales.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...