Sunday, October 11, 2009

Liberty Hs class of 1984 reunion

I was amazed how few people I recognized at my HS reunion. I felt really terrible that I had to read so many name tags to remember who people were. Among those I though never changed were Doug Bishop, Amy Brown (Duncan), Rolland Yoakum, Sheri Mos...there were others but those are the folks I kept looking at thinking I would still know them 25 years later. Of course, I kept in touch with a few folks so I knew those folks as well. It was an entertaining evening and I was happy to see everyone.

I managed to mostly stay on my food program but did drink a little. Today I am back on plan.

Will be leaving Susan's for Columbia this evening so I can make the trip back in one day. It's too cold to want to camp.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...