Thursday, October 29, 2009

Medifast Weigh In week 5 (one month)

I weighed for my 5 week/1 month weigh in yesterday afternoon. I lost 6 pounds this week. This was a relief since I had gained 2 pounds the week before. I lost those 2 again plus 4 more. I have a weekly average of 3.5 pounds (3.4 exactly) which they tell me is really good. They also did my measurements and I have lost 16.5 pounds.

Last night after weigh in, I decided to eat one thing I really like to eat. I settled on a bowl of popcorn...which wasn't as tasty as I had wanted it to be, but was still a nice treat. Today I'm hungry. I'm probably paying for carb overload from last night.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...