Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend Diet Challenge

I had a slice of pizza last night for supper, with a big salad and it was really, really good. I am finding that knowing I can have one meal, or one thing, or one bit of something tasty actually helps me. Feeling my clothes so much looser keeps me motivated to not completely derail. I'm learning that planning is of the essence. This weekend I have a ride where they are feeding the judges, of which I am one. I asked what they were eating. In the past I would have just gone with it, but now I know I have to plan, or get stuck breaking my plan. I found out they were eating hot dogs. I don't like hot dogs enough to go off my diet, so I'm going to eat lunch at a restaurant I really enjoy and then eat medifast food when everyone is eating hot dogs. Tomorrow they are serving breakfast and lunch and having a potluck at night. My current plan is to bring potluck food, but I may or may not eat depending on what they serve. I will probably eat lunch again and if breakfast has protein I may or may not eat breakfast. Sunday I'm not yet sure what I will do, but I probably will just eat my own food. Of course, the trick is to make sure I pack food for Maggie too.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...