Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy week already

Today I went to the little field (it's going to have to have a name soon though) and laid out t posts for the corners. Cat says she's going to drive them this weekend so that we can move in next week. I'm so ready to be out there! I will have to find a good source for round bales...hopefully I can get them delivered! It will be so great having the ponies right there where I can see them all the time. I have missed having them at Trinity which was just around the corner, so this isn't as much space, but it will be close.

Joe Bear goes to Missouri this weekend. I'm relieved to have one less equine, but sad that this part of our life is coming to an end. Maggie had one last ride on him Sunday and he was a schmuck...Makes her really appreciate Deli and Freeley. Abby rode him for the last time last night. She will miss him too. Jackie is selling her school horses, so I don't know what the future will hold with me teaching. I'm kind of hoping to retire. I worry about liability alot.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...