Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rash of Car Trouble

I had my truck tuned up a couple months ago and it's been nothing but trouble ever since. I don't drive it every day so it's not something that I noticed right off. I drove it on one hauling trip and then a couple more times and it's misfiring and just running really rough. I have a great mechanic, so I know they'll find whatever is wrong and fix it, but it's so inconvenient. It started running badly over the weekend last week so I took it in first thing and I thoguht it was fixed. While on the way to have my car inspected, it's check engine light came on so I had to take it in too. I changed all the stuff over to my truck, planning to take it to Springtown today for my music therapy groups...only now the truck did the same exact thing and I had to take it back to the shop again. Sigh...The flip side is that it's stormy out...I figured God just was trying to tell me I was supposed to be home today. I'm on a prednisone pack for my raspy voice and asthma and I don't like how I feel when I start those, so it's just as well I guess that today isn't a crazy day. I'm going to right some assessments, do my paperwork and then take a nap I guess.

No comments: